Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Reviews Sold By Reviewers

Many of us want to see online reviews before buying anything which we think provides us good insight of the product through experts and other consumers. I followed this a lot and even now I follow but I am now specific in deciding the reviews/ the reviewer!
        I've always been a fan of the Sony products since childhood. The music through the old cassette Walkman made me a firm believer that nobody could ever compete with them.
When I grew up I purchased a Sony Ericsson K750i. To me the design, the look and the user experience was amazing! The music player was way ahead from its competitors so was it's camera. Let's leave this mobile world and go to the dedicated music players..
Since Iam a music freak, I own an apple ipod and a Walkman. I won't specify the model numbers but for better understanding, would say that they are close enough to be called their flagships. The sound in ipod is very good. I like it and so in the Walkman. Walkman produces sound which I think is just perfect! I would say it is way better than the ipod in playing songs. I've seen several biased reviews of ipod over Walkman to my shock however many have agreed for ipod is nowhere near. The only thing which disappoints me is when you review a product, you need to be fair in whatever you say irrespective of what goodies and free products you get from the manufacturers. I see many biased reviews of Beats by Dr. Dre which actually made me laugh at times!
I am not happy with the way CNET reviews products. You'll find reviews on klipsch s4i to be more than good and on the other hand no reviews for earphones like mdr-xb90ex! I love my klipsch s4 but please give respect to the xb90 which I think produce sound which is better, realistic with a bit of ruggedness! The design is also different from other manufacturers. Bass and mids are really really good. And please review a product after few hours of burn in otherwise it will be a half baked review from your end with no proper conclusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment