Sony Ericsson K750i & Cedar Mods (2013) !!
Congratulations Sony Ericsson Cedar Users !!
I will be updating this blog with some of the most amazing Sony Ericsson Cedar mods and their direct links!!
Hope you continue to enjoy the experience with one of the best mobile in recent times :)
Starting with the most important thing:
The Far Manager: (Compatible with Cedar)
And the Drivers which need to be installed:
Sony Ericsson Cedar has been an amazing handset from Sony in feature phone category, however the audio output has been towards a down side because of the sound volume & distorted sound during playback in Megabass preset. I got the acoustic drivers which I prefer as they sound amazing with perfect bass & volume !
Here is the Link:
Enjoy !! :)
**************************************
Here are the files, tools & tutorial required to convert K750i to W800i (CID 49)!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment